Welcome to one of our Christmas traditions. L. Frank Baum’s home grown fairy tales of the early life of good old Santa. This one does get a bit exciting towards the end, but I’m sure you will be asleep before you get to the big battle.
Also, this is the episode I forgot how to pronounce ‘contribute’ so feel free to have a giggle. 😊
New Merch Store!!
I’ve partnered with TeePublic to setup a new merch store.
But because I’m no visual artist I’m taking advantage of a great TeePublic feature that allows me to share the works of other creators; expose them to my audience, allow their work to be purchased, and receive a small cut myself.
Check out the storefront at https://www.teepublic.com/stores/sleepy-time-tales?ref_id=25247 or go directly to store.sleepytimetales.net or merch.sleepytimetales.net.
I’d also like to issue a call. Any listeners with works up on TeePublic, please feel free to let me know and I’ll look at adding your stuff to my store. No promises, but I do have a few thousand monthly listeners, so that may help give you a boost.
Find The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus by L. Frank Baum
Supporting Sleepy Time Tales
If you would like to support my work and help keep the podcast available and for free, there are several ways you can support the show.
- You can support the show as a supporter on Patreon and receive a host of bonuses including Patron only episodes and special edits https://www.patreon.com/sleepytimetales
- If you’re enjoying Sleepy Time Tales and would like to make a financial contribution, but would rather not commit to a monthly payment then check out Buy Me A Coffee at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/sleepytimetales this doesn’t require any account registration on your part.
- You can throw a tip in the jar at me/sleepytimetales
- Or check out our new Merch store up at TeePublic where you can buy Sleepy Time Tales merch or even cool works from other creators. Go to sleepytimetales.net
- You can sign up at BetterHelp for professional, low cost counselling services at: https://trybetterhelp.com/sleepytime
- Treat yourself to a free audiobook to keep from Audible’s significant range, and help Sleepy Time Tales to keep the lights on and grow. Go to com/sleepytime and sign up for a free 30-day trial.
We have a new sponsor partner with BetterHelp. A low cost, secure, online therapy service.
Sleepy Time Tales listeners get a 10% discount on your first month. Go to https://trybetterhelp.com/sleepytime to try it out or to https://sleepytimetales.net/betterhelp-mental-health/ to learn more.
- Lacy H
- Jennifer D
- Abby F
- Megan W
- Felicity R
- Chris & Moya
- Angela M
If you’re enjoying the show, and finding it helps you sleep despite the stresses and strains of your life, the absolute best thing you can do is share it with your friends, families, acquaintances, cellmates etc. Anyone who needs a good night’s sleep might benefit.
So please share it with the people in your life, whether in person or on social media.
Find The Show
Music Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/loyaltyfreak