In the Days of the Comet by H. G. Wells
Fall asleep to this week’s podcast retelling one of HG Wells’ lesser known works. It’s supposed to be an apocalyptic story, but we’re busy at the moment with the romantic attempts of an embarrassing teenager. Hope you’ll be asleep before we get to the really cringy stuff.
SleepPhones, our exciting new partnership
In our experience the best way to experience the bedtime stories of Sleepy Time Tales is with some type of headphone or earbud, but they can be cumbersome and uncomfortable.
So we’ve partnered SleepPhones, manufacturers of headphones designed specifically to sleep in! They use a thin speaker fitted to a comfortable headband and have options from the cost effective wired headphones to the convenient Bluetooth model and will work with Sleepy Time Tales to improve your night’s sleep.
To check them out go to sleepphones.sleepytimetales.net to check them out and support Sleepy Time Tales.
New Merch Store!!
I’ve partnered with TeePublic to setup a new merch store.
But because I’m no visual artist I’m taking advantage of a great TeePublic feature that allows me to share the works of other creators; expose them to my audience, allow their work to be purchased, and receive a small cut myself.
Check out the storefront at https://www.teepublic.com/stores/sleepy-time-tales?ref_id=25247 or go directly to store.sleepytimetales.net or merch.sleepytimetales.net.
I’d also like to issue a call. Any listeners with works up on TeePublic, please feel free to let me know and I’ll look at adding your stuff to my store. No promises, but I do have a few thousand monthly listeners, so that may help give you a boost.
Find In the Days of the Comet by H. G. Wells
Supporting Sleepy Time Tales
If you would like to support my work and help keep the podcast available and for free, there are several ways you can support the show.
- You can support the show as a supporter on Patreon and receive a host of bonuses including Patron only episodes and special edits https://www.patreon.com/sleepytimetales
- If you’re enjoying Sleepy Time Tales and would like to make a financial contribution, but would rather not commit to a monthly payment then you can throw a tip in the jar at me/sleepytimetales
- Get yourself a set of SleepPhones, headphones designed specially for your needs as an insomniac who likes to listen to something to help you sleep, take a look at https://www.sleepphones.com/?aff=740 or sleepytimetales.net
- Or check out our new Merch store up at TeePublic where you can buy Sleepy Time Tales merch or even cool works from other creators. Go to sleepytimetales.net
- Treat yourself to a free audiobook to keep from Audible’s significant range, and help Sleepy Time Tales to keep the lights on and grow. Go to com/sleepytime and sign up for a free 30-day trial.
· Jennifer D
· Sean O
· Abby F
· Felicity R
· Chris & Moya
If you’re enjoying the show, and finding it helps you sleep despite the stresses and strains of your life, the absolute best thing you can do is share it with your friends, families, acquaintances, cellmates etc. Anyone who needs a good night’s sleep might benefit.
So please share it with the people in your life, whether in person or on social media.
Find The Show
Music Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/loyaltyfreak
Check out this episode!