A classic mystery bedtime story is your cure for insomnia this week
Full show notes: https://sleepytimetales.net/?p=1315
Sleep can be a struggle for many in these trying times. So, try out this story told boringly to help you catch some Z’s.
Tonight, we have a full reading of a G.K Chesterton classic ‘The Man Who Knew Too Much’ for your enjoyment and to help treat your sleepless nights. Also famous as a Hitchcock movie, this is a mystery at a country manor that has a touch of strange motivations and hidden identities.
But as interesting as the bedtime story is you should be asleep before the excitement gets too much…
Who am I kidding? The way I tell the story this will never get exciting.
The Man Who Knew Too Much by G. K. Chesterton
Supporting Sleepy Time Tales
If you would like to support my work and help keep the podcast available and for free, there are several ways you can support the show.
- If you need masks for going out in public and want to support Sleepy Time Tales as well as Heart to Heart International, then check out the masks now available on the Redbubble store
- You can support the show as a supporter on Patreon and receive a host of bonuses including Patron only episodes, special edits and real postcards, eventually when the world opens again. 😊 https://www.patreon.com/sleepytimetales
- You can sign up at BetterHelp for professional, low cost counselling services at: https://trybetterhelp.com/sleepytime
- You can throw a tip in the jar at paypal.me/sleepytimetales
- Want to wear or decorate with Sleepy Time Tales? Check out the store and get yourself some sleepwear, pillows, phones cases or anything else you’d like http://sleepytimetales.redbubble.com
- Treat yourself to a free audiobook to keep from Audible’s significant range, and help Sleepy Time Tales to keep the lights on and grow. Go to Audibletrial.com/sleepytime and sign up for a free 30-day trial.
We have a new sponsor partner with BetterHelp. A low cost, secure, online therapy service.
Sleepy Time Tales listeners get a 10% discount on your first month. Go to https://trybetterhelp.com/sleepytime to try it out or to https://sleepytimetales.net/betterhelp-mental-health/ to learn more.
Kat Combs & Michael Mikhaeil
If you’re enjoying the show, and finding it helps you sleep despite the stresses and strains of your life, the absolute best thing you can do is share it with your friends, families, acquaintances, cellmates etc. Anyone who needs a good night’s sleep might benefit.
So please share it with the people in your life, whether in person or on social media.
Find The Show
Music Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/loyaltyfreak