New Year Poetry Collection to Help You Sleep
A collection of New Year Poems, mostly from lesser known poets, brought to you with thanks for your support over more than 200 episodes!
And brought to you by Magic Mind
- The News-Boy’s Dream Of The New Year by Kate Seymour Maclean
- The New-Year Babe by John Bannister Tabb
- New-Year’s Eve And New-Year’s Day by Bessie Rayner Parkes
- The Death of the Old Year by Alfred Tennyson.
!!Magic Mind Partnership announcement!!
I’m absolutely thrilled to announce our partnership with Magic Mind. A macha based energy shot that gives you energy and helps your concentration.
I’ve personally tried the shots and I can attest to the benefits of regular use.
Go to https://magicmind.co/en-za/sleepytales and enter the code SLEEPYTALES20 for a 20% discount on your order. And for a limited time Magic Mind is offering Sleepy Time Tales listeners up to 56% off on subscription orders. This offer is valid for 10 days from the 26th of December. So don’t snooze!
Need help with a Podcast?
As you know I left my job at the end of July to spend more time with my family.
To earn a living, I have started a company to edit and produce podcasts.
From basic podcast edits to full handling of all post-production tasks including show notes and publication.
I’ve even found that doing all of the work setting up a podcast for clients is quite popular. It’s not hard, just time consuming for busy people with other work to prioritise.
Episode edits start at $15, lock in introductory pricing now!
In our experience the best way to experience the bedtime stories of Sleepy Time Tales is with some type of headphone or earbud, but they can be cumbersome and uncomfortable.
So we’ve partnered SleepPhones, manufacturers of headphones designed specifically to sleep in! They use a thin speaker fitted to a comfortable headband and have options from the cost effective wired headphones to the convenient Bluetooth model and will work with Sleepy Time Tales to improve your night’s sleep. Use the below link to shop, and support Sleepy Time Tales
Sleepy Time Tales Merch and Stuff
I’ve been putting up a lot of new designs on Teepublic
Not all of the designs are Sleepy Time Tales branded, actually most aren’t, so you can support the podcast without needing to emblazon the logo on yourself. 😊
Teepublic – https://sleepytimetales.net/teepublic
Supporting Sleepy Time Tales
If you would like to support my work and help keep the podcast available and for free, there are several ways you can support the show.
- You can support the show as a supporter on Patreon and receive a host of bonuses including Patron only episodes and special edits https://www.patreon.com/sleepytimetales
- If you’re enjoying Sleepy Time Tales and would like to make a financial contribution, but would rather not commit to a monthly payment then you can throw a tip in the jar at paypal.me/sleepytimetales
- Get yourself a set of SleepPhones, headphones designed specially for your needs as an insomniac who likes to listen to something to help you sleep, take a look at https://sleepytimetales.net/sleepphones
- Or check out our new Merch store up at TeePublic where you can buy Sleepy Time Tales merch or even cool works from other creators. Go to https://sleepytimetales.net/teepublic
• Sean O
• Chris & Moya
• Felicity R
If you’re enjoying the show, and finding it helps you sleep despite the stresses and strains of your life, the absolute best thing you can do is share it with your friends, families, acquaintances, cellmates etc. Anyone who needs a good night’s sleep might benefit.
So please share it with the people in your life, whether in person or on social media.
Find The Show