118 – The Hill of Adventure
A young woman goes with her sister and her sickly Aunt to ‘convalesce’ where she meets a friendly neighbour and finds herself entangled in a strike where things start to go bad.
While this may sound fascinating I promise that the way I tell it you will still be lights out very soon.
Find The Hill of Adventure by Cornelia Meigs
Supporting Sleepy Time Tales
If you would like to support my work and help keep the podcast available and for free, there are several ways you can support the show.
- You can support the show as a supporter on Patreon and receive a host of bonuses including Patron only episodes and special edits https://www.patreon.com/sleepytimetales
- If you’re enjoying Sleepy Time Tales you can buy me a coffee over at, well,…Buy Me A Coffee at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/sleepytimetales this doesn’t require any account registration on your part.
- You can throw a tip in the jar at paypal.me/sleepytimetales
- Want to wear or decorate with Sleepy Time Tales? Check out the store and get yourself some sleepwear, pillows, phones cases or anything else you’d like http://sleepytimetales.redbubble.com
- You can sign up at BetterHelp for professional, low cost counselling services at: https://trybetterhelp.com/sleepytime
- Treat yourself to a free audiobook to keep from Audible’s significant range, and help Sleepy Time Tales to keep the lights on and grow. Go to Audibletrial.com/sleepytime and sign up for a free 30-day trial.
We have a new sponsor partner with BetterHelp. A low cost, secure, online therapy service.
Sleepy Time Tales listeners get a 10% discount on your first month. Go to https://trybetterhelp.com/sleepytime to try it out or to https://sleepytimetales.net/betterhelp-mental-health/ to learn more.
Support this podcast
If you’re enjoying the show, and finding it helps you sleep despite the stresses and strains of your life, the absolute best thing you can do is share it with your friends, families, acquaintances, cellmates etc. Anyone who needs a good night’s sleep might benefit.
So please share it with the people in your life, whether in person or on social media.
Artist: Mary A. Hallock Foote, American, 1847–1938
Engraver: John Henry Ellsworth Whitney, American, 1840–1891
Publisher: The Century Company
Find The Show
Music Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/loyaltyfreak
Check out this episode!