100 – Bedtime Tales of Fairies
The bedtime story selected for your sleep is a Sleepy Time Tales original but followed up with a scholarly dissertation on the fae folk of Wales.
We return to the enchanted forest of some of our earlier original tales in the first story for tonight. A gentle musing on the nature of fae folk at midwinter.
And this is too short, so we learn a bit about the traditional beliefs of Welsh folks in olden times. Apologies for terrible Welsh/Celtic pronunciations.
Find British Goblins: Welsh Folk-lore, Fairy Mythology, Legends and Traditions by Wirt Sikes
Supporting Sleepy Time Tales
If you would like to support my work and help keep the podcast available and for free, there are several ways you can support the show.
- You can support the show as a supporter on Patreon and receive a host of bonuses including Patron only episodes and special edits https://www.patreon.com/sleepytimetales
- If you’re enjoying Sleepy Time Tales you can buy me a coffee over at, well,…Buy Me A Coffee at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/sleepytimetales this doesn’t require any account registration on your part.
- You can throw a tip in the jar at me/sleepytimetales
- Want to wear or decorate with Sleepy Time Tales? Check out the store and get yourself some sleepwear, pillows, phones cases or anything else you’d like http://sleepytimetales.redbubble.com
- You can sign up at BetterHelp for professional, low cost counselling services at: https://trybetterhelp.com/sleepytime
- Treat yourself to a free audiobook to keep from Audible’s significant range, and help Sleepy Time Tales to keep the lights on and grow. Go to com/sleepytime and sign up for a free 30-day trial.
We have a new sponsor partner with BetterHelp. A low cost, secure, online therapy service.
Sleepy Time Tales listeners get a 10% discount on your first month. Go to https://trybetterhelp.com/sleepytime to try it out or to https://sleepytimetales.net/betterhelp-mental-health/ to learn more.
<a rel=”payment” href=”https://www.patreon.com/sleepytimetales”>Support this podcast</a>
- Nicola Sharp
- Kristen B
- Regan G
- Jennifer D
- Abby F
- Karen T
- Megan W
If you’re enjoying the show, and finding it helps you sleep despite the stresses and strains of your life, the absolute best thing you can do is share it with your friends, families, acquaintances, cellmates etc. Anyone who needs a good night’s sleep might benefit.
So please share it with the people in your life, whether in person or on social media.
Find The Show
Music Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/loyaltyfreak
sleep, rest, asmr, insomnia, bedtime story, podcast,