A happy Sleepy Time Tales listener! 🙂
Good evening friends, and welcome to Sleepy Time Tales, a podcast aimed at helping you to get a good night’s sleep.
Listen for free wherever you get your podcasts
Where to find Sleepy Time Tales
Sleepy Time Tales is available for free on all of the below popular platforms. But this sleep podcast is available on any service where you can get podcasts
What is a sleep podcast?
Do you find your mind plagued with the stresses of modern life, especially when the lights are out and you’re trying to get a restful night? Does your spinning mind keep you awake?
Sleepy Time Tales is a podcast intended to help the sleep deprived manage their struggles and get a restful night’s sleep.
Listen to me tell you a story. But don’t listen too closely, and allow the need for sleep to come for you as I distract your stressed out mind
Why Sleepy Time Tales?
The best sleep podcast can vary from person to person. There are many options out there, each being slightly different. Different insomniacs struggling with sleep deprivation may find a male or female voice preferable. a high pitched or deep voice, fiction or non-fiction.
Classic bedtime stories or something original. Sleepy Time Tales leverages a male voice with a soothing, deep tone to help the struggling sleeper.
Latest episodes & Posts
- Letter Readings are perfect to help you sleep
- A Surprising Meeting in Anne of Green Gables will help you sleep
- Retelling History for Bedtime – The Dark Ages, 476-918 by Charles Oman
- Mystery and History at Sleep time with The Sword of Welleran
- More Spookiness at Sleep Time – The Book of Hallowe’en by Ruth Edna Kelley
- Sleep Sound with this Spooky Reading – The Book of Hallowe’en by Ruth Edna Kelley